Protect your gym or fitness center with the right insurance coverage.
If you run a gym, then your business is dedicated to improving the health and wellness of your clients. But what about the health and wellness of your business? The best way to protect against the various liability risks that your gym faces is with the proper commercial coverages. Here’s what you need to know about insuring your gym, fitness center, studio, or so on.
How can I protect my business?
If you run a gym, you will need a special type of coverage specifically designed with your liability risks in mind. A gym liability policy is a combination of different insurance coverages that address your various risks. For instance, this type of policy normally includes safeguards that protect against liability risks such as a client injuring themselves, an employee injuring themselves, broken equipment, and so on. A gym liability policy might include coverages such as:
- General liability: covers the injuries or damages that a third-party might have sustained on gym property.
- Professional liability: covers the damages that a client might sustain as a result of an employee’s advice or negligence.
- Product liability: covers any damages that the products (equipment, nutritional supplements, etc.) you sell might cause to a customer.
- Employees practice liability: covers accusations of poor service, discrimination, harassment, and so on.
- Workers compensation: covers any injuries or illnesses that your employees might sustain during business operations.
Are there additional coverages?
Usually, gym insurance policies are customizable, meaning that you have the ability to add additional types of coverage to your policy. Some of the other popular coverage options that gym owners often opt for include:
- Equipment breakdown
- Commercial property
- Cyber liability
- Commercial auto
- Business interruption
- And many more!
Are you interested in getting your gym the right coverage to protect against liability risks? Then don’t hesitate to turn to the experts at John E. Peakes Insurance Agency. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you with all your coverage needs. Contact us to get started today.